Kari Fay, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Board Certified, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA), member
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL), member
- Certified in Da Vinci Robotic surgery
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas Doctor of Medicine, 2007
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology, 2003 Cum Laude
INTERNSHIP & RESIDENCY
Obstetrics & Gynecology
University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
Chief Administrative Resident
Da Vinci Robotic assisted surgical procedures
2011-present: Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Caring Center for Women, New Braunfels and San Marcos, TX
2016-present: Department Chair, Ob/Gyn Department, Central Texas Medical Center, San Marcos, TX
2014- present: Medical Director, Family Planning Clinics in Hays County and surrounding areas
- Spending time with husband Andy, daughters Holland and Elliot, and 3 doggies!
- Private Pilot
- Learning to cook!
|« Back to Providers|