Lauren Hermann, D.O.
From Navasota to San Marcos
CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Board Eligible, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Texas Medical Association Member (TMA)
- Ob Gyn Residency
Texas Tech Health Science Center in the Permian Basin, Odessa, TX
Chief Resident, 2014
- Medical School, University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2010
- University of Texas in Austin, Human Biology B.S, 2006
- Family: Cody and I married in 2013. We have 2 sweet, rambunctious pooches.
- When we lived in West Texas, we headed north to the Sacramento Mountains of New Mexico to escape the desert heat. Now, our goal is to visit every national forest.
- During July 2014, my sister and I flew to Uganda with Mercy Trips and volunteered at a hospital.
- Physical fitness: I am former Womens Longhorn Rower, but now ride bicycles, both road and mountain.
- Relaxation: reading fiction, cooking, and enjoying dinner with family and friends